Friday, October 8, 2010

fabric sale





French fabric on sale? Where?

Let me back up. The owners of the house stopped by to change some light bulbs (yes, we are wimps) and do some pool maintenance. The wife dropped the husband off to do the work and she sped off to a fabric store that was having a sale. Ummm, where?? When she got back she told us exactly how to get there. Good thing - because it is a fabric store next to some factories. We never would have even known it was there.
So mom and I set out to find the fabric store. After a few roundabouts, we found it. It was true, quality French fabric on sale. Lots of fun shopping.

I have some fabric to carry home! I keep reminding Rod that at least it isn't fragile.

And no, I don't know where I am going use any of it yet. But I will put it to good use. I just love it.



Look at those scissors!

The first 3 rolls of fabric behind the scissors are mine, just waiting to be cut.

Sometimes unexpected things are more fun than you could have imagined.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh I want some fabric too! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got any more pictures of those scissors? Hmmm... metal industrial stuff...

    ReplyDelete