Thursday, September 16, 2010

To the Market







Saturday morning we went to the market. Obvious, I know.

You will not be surprised to hear that we bought bread, cheese, fruits and vegetables.

My favorite part was when Joey found a new fruit he had tried and liked at school. He wanted to buy more and he wanted the rest of us to try it.



See the green plum things under the sign Reine-Claude? That is what Joey wanted us to try. So of course we had to buy some. They are yummy little dessert plums. But if you already knew that then you are a foodie and I get to call you that. (Yes, Lesa, I am talking to you specifically, and there are probably other foodies out there)
Katie wanted us to buy grapefruit because she had some at school and loved it. (Really, grapefruit?)


I can't believe how well the kids eat as school. I will go to whatever tax office I have to in order to pay these lunch bills!





3 comments:

  1. Yum ... I want to shop there and I also want to have lunch everyday at your kids' schools.

    P.S.: Joey has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way, I'm so glad to read all these new posts and look at the photos. I feel like I am there with you. Good job, Jen! Please keep it up, unless your hectic French lifestyle makes that impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesa - I wish I could eat lunch at school with them too!
    I think my life here is less hectic. The kids aren't in any activities at the moment!
    I hope you are planning your trip here.

    ReplyDelete